This plugin allows you to add more than 40 css animations to Bubble elements such as groups, texts, shapes, images and more! You can either trigger an animation within a workflow or set a recurring animation on an element. You can use this plugin to enhance the user experience of your application and make your pages more dynamic.
For a demo please visit: https://3dimage.bubbleapps.io/s
Icons made by https://www.flaticon.com/authors/smalllikeart smalllikeart from https://www.flaticon.com/ Flaticon
Media, Technical, Productivity, Mobile, Containers, Visual Elements
1. Head over to Settings-General of your application and enable the ability to add id attributes to html elements.
1. Drag the "Animation" element onto your page. Add an unique id to the element that you want to target with the animation.
2. Activate the "Trigger" action within your workflows (example: after press of button). Choose the animation and specify the element id of the element you want to target.
- Recurring Animation
1. Drag the "Recurring Animation" element onto your page. Add an unique id to the element that you want to target with the animation.
2. Within the element inspector of the Recurring Animation element, specify the id of the element that should be targeted, specify the animation that should be used and choose the interval between each animation.
This Plugin uses the ColorTag API, which is a powerful API for color detection.
This Plugin allows you to find definitions ,related words and much for more than 150,000 words using the Words API from Rapid API.
This Plugin enables you to add a variety of up to date financial Data to your Application using the Alphavantage API.