This plugin allows you to integrate Paypal Subscriptions into your bubble applications. You can create subscription plans via your PayPal dashboard and then subscribe users to this plans using this plugins. This plugin also supports api calls to manage PayPal subscriptions
For a demo of this plugin in the Bubble Editor, please visit: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=paypa&id=seodemo2
For a demo please visit:https://seodemo2.bubbleapps.io/version-test/paypa?debug_mode=true
* We are in NO way affiliated with Paypal.
Technical, Payment, Containers, Productivity, Mobile, Visual Elements
Api, Action, Background Services, Element, Event
1. Sign up at https://developer.paypal.com/ and create a new application
2. After installing the plugin, copy your Sandbox or Live Client ID from Paypal and paste it into the plugins field labelled "Client ID".
3. Create a new Product and Subscription Plan in your Paypal Dashboard. Copy the Plan ID.
4. Drag the Paypal Element onto your page and paste the Plan ID from step 3 to which the user should be subscribed to. Users can now pay via the smart Checkout buttons.
You have access to 1 states: Subscription ID. This state is created once a transaction has been successfull. You can save this value and use it in subsequent API calls.
You also have access to 3 Events:
- A payment has been successfull: This is triggered if an user has successfully completed a payment
- A payment has been cancelled: This is triggered if the user cancels the checkout process
- Payment Error: This is triggered when an error occurred during the transaction
You have access to various API Calls. In order to first make an API call, you will need an access token. You can generate the access token using the Action "Access Token". You will have to provide your Paypal Client ID and Secret ID (Sandbox or Live). Please be aware that Access tokens have an expiration. You can keep track of when an access token expires, by saving the field called "expiration" that is returned after you trigger the "Access Token" action.
The following workflows are included for sandbox and live versions:
1. Cancel Plan (Cancels a subscription)
2. Get Subscription Details (Returns details of a subscription)
For more information please visit: https://developer.paypal.com
This Plugin uses the ColorTag API, which is a powerful API for color detection.
This Plugin allows you to find definitions ,related words and much for more than 150,000 words using the Words API from Rapid API.
This Plugin enables you to add a variety of up to date financial Data to your Application using the Alphavantage API.